She qouted the oh-so-eloquent and amazing Kimberly from All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something when describing tag:
"Remember playing tag in grade school? That game was totally invented by parents. Like you ran like the dickens and didn’t even know that you were secretly burning all the sugar you consumed in your morning Pop tart. Parents are genius. Playing tag made for some good times except when the person who was “it” was a known nose picker and was trying to hunt you down with cootie ridden boogie fingers. So not cool."
The rules are to answer 4 questions that she picked and then create 4 more questions of my own and then tag 3 more blogs.
So here are mommysankey's questions for me!
1. What is something you regret NOT doing thus far in life?
2. What is your most favorite thing to do with the kiddos?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is the one thing you hate doing most?
1. The thing I most regret not doing thus far in life is traveling. I have always been so afraid to fly, so I have just always stayed home. Home as in America. But there is so much in the world that I want to see- Japan, London, Jamaica, Hawaii, Thailand, India, and on and on forever. I also regret not pursuing my dream job as an artist any farther than I have. But hey, the night is still young! Maybe one day?
2. My favorite thing to do with the kids is to take them anywhere where they can be social with other kids- the play ground, Chuck-E-Cheese, the play place at the mall, and so on. They are such social little guys, I love watching them interact with other kids, and how they make friends and play together. How they help each other out and chase each other, screaming that awesome outside-voice-scream-laugh that they have.
3. I originally purchased thepunkrockmom.com domain in 2007, when I was pregnant with my first son. I felt a huge lack in support for punky moms. I had a lot of great vision for the site, but never the time or money to put in to it. Fast forward to now- I still don't have the money, but I have the time available that I want to spend reaching out to and supporting other moms- lifting them up and loving them. So I went the blogger route. (With plans to develop my .com in the future! Somehow!) My site is definitely geared towards punky moms, but I love all you mommies out there and my blog is open and welcoming to you at all times. So my main purpose in blogging now is to share my little self with the world, and to love and support those who share themselves with me. :)
4. This one is tough, since there are SO many things that I hate doing! LOL! The easy answer is dishes. We don't have a dishwasher- so that's all you need to know about that. And the fact that my husband is an amazing guy and usually does all of the dishes for me. Love you babe!
The harder answer is probably being honest with myself. You see, I have a very hard head and I am very willful and uncooperative. Except I do sit down with myself regularly and really dig deep. I'm always finding things I don't like, but ultimately because of this- I am able to at least try to change myself for the better. I am definitely a work in progress. :)
So here are my questions:
1. Whose team are you on and why? (Team Jacob? Team Aniston? Team Tom Cruise? Team Snooki? Etc :))
2. What is your favorite thing to cook for your family? (Recipe please! :D)
3. If you could go forwards or backwards to one day in time, what would it be, and why?
4. What is the best movie, book, tv show, or song that you've loved lately that has really affected your life?
The 3 bloggers I tag to be it are:
1. bouffe e bambini - She says her life is about food and babies, and hey! I dig it! Perfect scenario for me!
2. Chelsea's Psycho Babble - I just heart her. She is so funny and lovely. I love reading her blog!
3. Circus Children - Amazing woman and soon to be mommy. She has an awesome blog! Go visit her!
Thank you mommysankey for tagging me! If you haven't been to Surviving Motherhood to check her out, I strongly suggest you do! She is an amazing woman and mother and all of her posts are wonderful and so sincere. She has me laffing my head off and making me tear up on a daily basis with all of her amazing posts. Do yourself a favor and get over there right now! :D
Ps- Don't forget to enter my photo challenge for this week! :D