Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello again...



Hi there. If you're still there.
It's been a while.
Again.

Much like the last post of this same nature, this is kind of an apology. To you my rocking and awesome readers. I don't mean to just go away with no explanation and leave you hanging. It just kind of happens.

"Oh, I'll post something tomorrow."
And tomorrow comes and goes.

"[Hilarious thing that happened to me] was so freaking funny! I have to post it. Maybe tomorrow."
And tomorrow becomes the next day. And the next day becomes next week.
And now a month and a half has gone by. And I'm sorry. Again.

Not to bore you with the details, not now anyway cause I'm just not ready, but I've been going through some things these last few months and I've kind of had my priorities all out of whack. But I've been trying to straighten them out. And this blog is really something that I love to do and for this reason and the next, it's just been pushed to the back burner. Even though I have a lot of great things planned for it and that I wanted to do, and will do, with it.

I kinda needed to get myself straight first.

But I promise to try better. To try and not leave you hanging again like I did before. Especially when I love you all so much. Really.

<3tprm

Up next:

*Winners from my last photo contest! (Thx again to Shannie from Wiz man'll never fit you like the wiz kid did for judging! She got her picks into me right away and it is in no way her fault that I'm posting the results so far out. She is wonderful and awesome and I highly suggest you go check out her blog right away!)

*A review!

*Some giveaways!

*And I know I said I would have 5 photo contests before putting up a poll to announce the grand prize winner, but since I obviously can't be trusted ;D I'm going to say that 4 contests are good enough for now. So if you have won or placed (1st - 4th places) in any of my contests, be on the look out for the grand prize poll I'll be putting up on my blog! You'll want to let your readers know to come here and vote for your picture! There will be some fabulous prizes for the winner! But more details on that soon...

*And of course some happenings in the life of this little punk rock mom...

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy you're back...I was truly worried about you <3. I hope you're able to get your stuff straightened out...it's a terrible thing to have things weighing on you. Just know that you have friends who care about you...even if some of us are 'just virtual' ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I missed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I have been wondering if you were okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. You have been missed. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So super excited that you're back and all is well. Take care! :)
    From Bali With Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I sure hope you get back here, I'd really like to get to know you. I like your header about being a punk mom. I get a good vibe from you! New follower from Bloggy Moms and I hope you will stop by and introduce yourself. http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to wish you a happy new year... Hope to see you back in the bloggy world

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you still blogging? I just found your blog it would be nice to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through Military Spouse and wanted to say hi. I'm also an Air Force Wife :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails